Successful and growing national staffing service seeking Staffing Specialist as a key member of our Santa Ana, CA Team! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years placing skilled industrial employees on a high-volume basis. Will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and fulfillment. Will grow the relationships with any assigned clients by providing creative solutions regarding their contingent workforce. Effectively work with field associates to ensure optimum working conditions, compliance, record-keeping, production, and good employee relations. This position may also involve some administrative and human resources functions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- In absence of Operations Manager or Branch Leader, manages branch order fulfillment.
- Processes full cycle recruiting on potential candidates; interviewing, placing advertisements, using social media, community interaction, job fairs me (from interviewing, conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests).
- May manage day-to-day interaction with clients, including daily information flow, problem solving, process improvements, and reporting.
- Participates in meetings to ensure orders are being touched and moving forward daily.
- Monitors and ensures, in a timely manner, that orders are expedited to meet fulfillment standards.
- Supports Management in the coordination of temporary associate recognition programs to boost morale and increase retention.
- Consistently exceeds client and talent expectations and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- Maintains current accurate records using Chartwell Staffing Solutions’ proprietary employee / application tracking system.
- Manages and maintains a professional working relationship with all the staffing specialists, client managers and field associates.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with OSHA, FDA and other regulations.
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications
- Bilingual proficiency in English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or similar discipline preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Requires two years of experience in staffing, supervising, or human resources support.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of sourcing, networking, qualifying, assessing, interviewing, relationship management, record maintenance and metric management required.
- Expert level experience to perform searches that produce qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using various recruitment sources: cold calls, talent pipelines, networking, Internet recruiting resources, career fairs, internal talent pools, and employee referrals required.
- General knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources and employment.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Software skills experience in Microsoft Office products, email, and scheduling systems. Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to successfully and positively develop effective working relationships between staff, leaders, and clients.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and demonstrates initiative to meet customers' needs.
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced, team focused environment.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and computer/software applications.
- Ability to perform physical aspects of those in a standard office environment.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: Staffing Specialist
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.