COMPANY: PEEL SOLUTIONS
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £60,000 - £69,999, £70,000 - £79,999
- Manage resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out Cyber Security activities to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Manage project teams or direct reports to deliver required outcomes
- Operate independently in setting and delivering work schedule, spotting opportunities and adapting to specific circumstances
- Provision of cyber security advice and and consultancy services to Government and Commercial clients.
- Assist with the formulation and coordination of bids and proposals, providing specialist input.
- Monitor and reports on the progress of projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Contributes specialist knowledge and experience to support pre-sales analysis and enquiries
- Stakeholder engagement including customers, programme managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security and other subject matter experts
- Assist with the development of concepts, review, elicit and derive requirements
- Mentor, coach and develop more junior members of the team in order to develop overall capability
Role: Cyber Security Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: City of Bristol, City of Bristol, City of Bristol
Apply for this job now.