Exciting opportunity for a Maths specialist to join a large secondary school, with a recent track record of rapid improvement and a steady climb in performance tables.
The Headteacher is seeking a skilled practitioner to join their welcoming Maths department, teaching mathematics across Key Stages 3 & 4. This fantastic opportunity is ideal for both experienced and newly qualified/early careers teachers as full support will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Full-time, permanent Teacher of Maths.
- Required from 2021.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent within the UK.
- Teaching Mathematics up to KS4 level.
- Situated in Sheffield, South Yorkshire easily accessible via a range of transport links (M1).
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS £25, 714 - £41604.
As the incoming Teacher of Maths, you can expect to join a warm and welcoming department that has drastically progressed in terms of achievement, well in line with national averages. Roles and responsibilities for the successful candidate will include but may not be limited to;
- Ensure all individual lessons are planned and prepared adequately including the appropriate use of relevant resources.
- Adopt a forward-thinking approach and plan lessons in line with schemes of work following the national curriculum.
- Regularly set and mark appropriate work for pupils to assess their progression and understanding.
To register your interest, please send an updated CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below. Alternatively, contact the Permanent Recruitment Team for further information.