Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be recruiting for a FP & A Analyst for a fast growing private equity backed business in Leeds.
Working closely with the senior management team the successful Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant will be tasked to build and develop models based on strategic opportunities and initiatives to establish commercial viability.
This is a highly technical role and really requires an individual with excellent analytical skills, strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop relationships at all levels, acting as a pivotal lynch pin in all finical decisions across all business areas.
Key duties and responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst will include:
* Supporting the Head of Commercial Finance to deliver, execute and monitor the Finance Strategy in meeting the Business needs
* Challenge Business processes and models to improve visibility to consequently improve profitability
* Help drive and deliver the annual budget, re-forecast and strategic forecast for the business
* Play a key role in the commercial decision making process
* Work cross functionally to monitor and reduce costs and identify opportunities for profitable growth through the forecasting and budgeting process
* Provide day-to-day financial support to Management and the Business around, Selling Prices, product profitability, Product cost prices, ROI and Analysis of costs and future trend predictions
The successful FP&A Analyst will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to manipulate date
* Strong commercial acumen
* Highly proficient with Excel
* Strong financial modelling exposure/experience
* Worked in a similar role
* Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Please contact us today