Fixed Term Contract
Based in the City of London near Liverpool Street for more than 150 years we have offices
in London, Colchester and Leeds we provide legal services throughout England and Wales.
We act for a broad range of clients, including private and public companies, developers, local
authorities, funders and regulators. As well as offering Clinical Negligence, we are a “full
service” firm with specialists in Banking, Commercial/Corporate, Litigation, Housing,
Employment, Projects & Property. Over the past few years we have grown significantly and
now have approximately 240 employees.
To provide a comprehensive general administrative and reprographics support service to the
fee earners, secretaries and other support staff within the Firm in line with the department’s
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
This is not an exhaustive list and from time to time it may be necessary to vary these to meet
the department and business needs.
• Provide a consistent reprographics service including ‘hands on’ operation of
reprographics equipment for copying, finishing and scanning legal documents;
• Discuss job requirements with staff members and ensure work is completed to a high
• Consumables management - MFD’s, reprographics;
• Scanning documents into email and Document Management System, as well as
constructing Deeds packets;
• Scanning incoming post for employees into Flow matrix system;
• Helping with office moves and relocations and moving boxes and files from department
• Working closely with the General Office, Records and Reception teams;
• Setting up meeting rooms and workstations for new joiners;
• Responding to emails and telephone calls to the department;
• Other tasks that arise which relate to a typical Facilities department.
• 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade C or above, including English and Maths;
• Minimum of 18 months experience within a corporate law firm;
• Experience in constructing legal documents such as engrossments;
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook;
• Adobe Acrobat/PDF Docs;
• Ability to liaise with internal and external clients;
• Good telephone manner;
• A high attention to detail to process and file documentation to a consistently high
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and face-to-face;
• Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency for the team;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Confident in working within a fast paced environment;
• Reliable, enthusiastic, trustworthy and proactive team player with a “can do” attitude;
• Understanding of the protocols and procedures within a law firm.
• Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Document Management System.