CHASE Professionals is looking for experienced manufacturing packers to perform visual inspection of plastic molded components to produce the highest quality automotive products used in suspension, transmission, and steering gears. Candidates will be operating a blow mold machine. Recent manufacturing experience is required.
Client hires regularly for 2nd and 3rd shift:
2nd shift = 2pm-10pm (Monday to Friday)
3rd shift = 10pm-6am (Monday night to Friday night)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Package components with correct part number and inspect for quality
- Keep Blow Molding area and machines clean and free from scrap
- Demonstrate knowledge of and follow all safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out, proper lifting techniques, and handling of fire extinguishers.
- Properly complete operator quality assurance paperwork, and monitor quality level of molded products by sampling and performing quality inspections.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years or more of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of GMPs to ensure hygienic security of components
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive work.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- High school education
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Minimum of one year manufacturing experience required
*Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Role: Production Packer/Blow Mold Operator
Apply for this job now.