SEN Teaching Assistant
Role: SEN Teaching Assistant with at least 2 years' experience
Duration: January 2021 start till July 2021 at a minimum
Pay rate: £80 - 85 per day (paid on a weekly basis - negotiable dependant on experience and references)
Age group: 4-12
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking to further your career and development within SEN education?
Do you want to work in a school that promotes wellbeing, positive behaviour and celebrates diversity?
Teaching Personnel are working with an established Special School based in Richmond who are seeking experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to join them on a full-time basis from January 2021. The school have two departments for children with special needs and are looking for a SEN teaching assistant for their primary department. The successful applicant with be promoting positive behaviour, social and learning skills through 1:1 and small group-based support of pupils. Having experience with PECS, TEACCH, Makaton, sensory learning, Team Teach training, non-verbal autism or severe learning difficulties is highly beneficial.
The school can offer progression and support with state-of-the-art onsite training facilities.
You will have the following:
- A valid child DBS Certificate (we can assist with your application)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting children/pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN), in any capacity
- Right to work in the UK
- Availability for full-time work Monday to Friday (8:30am-4:00pm) in Richmond
- 2 Proofs of address within the last three months
- Reference contact details for recent places of work
Please contact Rachel on 0207 593 3074 to discuss this role further.