We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers. Our journeyman work M-F. No on call. No nights. No weekends. We believe in quality of life for everyone.
- Full Sales Cycle with Client: Build rapport with customer, evaluate needs, present estimate and finalize sale.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Journeyman Electrician
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 5 days of PTO after 6 months. 10 days after one year. 15 days after 2.
- All regular benefits- medical dental vision disability life
- Fully loaded and stocked take home van
- Monthly bonuses
Servicing the great Austin area since 1982! Our team of electricians look over each project that requires electrical work. They oversee the safety and the implementation of the project. Bryant Electric Service works with the best electricians in the business. Each one of them has, at minimum, 10 years of experience under their belt before they come to work with us. We are proud to feature these outstanding employees as a testament to the work that we do.
Apply for this job now.