StaffSource is seeking 10+ Heavy Equipment Operators to become a part of our team in Cincinnati, OH! Direct Hire!
- Ability to operate backhoe, plow and/or trencher
- Ability to provide basic service in equipment
- Ability to restore and landscape disturbed areas of the jobsite
- Ability to load materials
- Performs site set-up and clean-up
- Ability to clean vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
- Ability to transport equipment (if CDL driver)
- Ability to safely and correctly direct multi-directional traffic with appropriate signage
- Ability to follow simple instructions
- Must have previous experience operating heavy equipment (backhoe, trencher, plow)
- Must have one to three years utility construction experience
- Must have ability to follow directions
- Must have the ability to operate manual and mechanical equipment necessary to complete jobs
- Must have or able to obtain knowledge of “safety systems” associated with trenching and/or drilling including set-up and emergency procedures
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle and have a valid Class A drivers' license.
- CDL is preferred, but not required
ON-CALL AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
This position may require being on call. Employee will respond to emergency call between the hours of 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. This position may require weekend work, night work and/or overnight travel.
Role: Heavy Equipment Operator
Apply for this job now.