Framing Carpenter - Level II
Rise Modular designs, engineers and manufactures industry leading full volumetric modular units for the multi-family apartment and hospitality industries in the Upper Midwest. In addition, the company's affiliated development arm executes select multi-family development projects and partners with other developers to bring key know-how of modular technologies and to share execution risk.
The Framing Carpenter will build and set walls, floors, and ceilings made from wood to assist with various types of construction projects.
- Measures, marks, and arranges materials to establish layout based on blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Cuts and shapes structures, forms, and other fixtures from wood.
- Uses various hand and power tools to securely build assigned projects.
- Joins materials with the most appropriate nail, screw, staple or adhesive.
- Ensures accuracy of work by checking completed projects with tools such as levels or framing squares. Corrects problems as needed.
- Adheres to local building safety codes and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years' previous related experience.
- Technical schooling or certification preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately. .
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills.
- Prolonged periods of standing, climbing ladders, bending, and kneeling.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds at a time.
Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working for a progressive and innovative organization. We are willing to train so come grow with us!
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our website at #removed#
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rise Modular is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR