What You’ll Be Working On:
· Build innovative and next generation web and mobile responsive applications that help people obtain career-based skills and online training & education
· Design, develop and test web-based applications using Angular 6 Framework, TypeScript and Web services
What Education Background and Work Experience are Needed:
· Bachelor's in Computer Science or higher
· Experience in software product development, cloud-based software as a service, multi-tenant application, QA and test automation, and software engineering
· Experience in developing modern UI/UX based applications, material design
· Exposure to software development in the areas of secure sites, e-commerce, content management and language localization is a plus
· Experience in web application development (particularly Web portals, database/XML, Web Services, REST APIs based applications)
· 3-4 years of experience in developing front-end and full stack web applications
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial setting and self-motivated to innovate and excel
· Ability to play UI design and development role
· Ability to work with high level business and client requirements and come up with solutions
What are the Required Skills and Experience:
· Strong object oriented programming language experience with C++ or Java
· CSS methodologies like OOCSS, BEM, and SMACSS
· SQL programming (MS-SQL Server) and Dynamic Stored Procedures and Flat databases like MongoDB
· Web API/WCF, Services Oriented Architectures and Microservices
· Version control
· Microsoft .NET Framework and Core
· Material Design and mobile responsive frameworks including Bootstrap 4 and experience working on cross browser support for the most recent internet browser
· Full stack development
Technical Skills (Tags)
"Angular 6", "Angular 4", HTML5, Microservices ,"Web services", "SQL Server", Agile (Scrum), Atlassian suite (JIRA), WebAPI, GitHub, "Net Developer", "dot net Developer"
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Candidates living in the Raleigh-Durham, RTP, North Carolina area or willing to relocate to Raleigh-Durham, NC
Instancy is a start-up that is creating next generation software products, mobile apps, tools and services that are changing the way people learn and teach. We empower corporations and training institutions to create and manage web-based and mobile learning.
Join our growing team of visionaries, software engineers, technocrats and eLearning experts in an environment that provides new challenges to motivated candidates who want to learn and grow fast in their careers.
Role: Angular Front-end Web Application Developer
Apply for this job now.