JOB LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
We are a 60+year, well-established, family-owned food distributor in Hudson County, NJ seeking hands-on, experienced supervisorto assist in the trucking operations of our day shift. Will also perform various warehouse duties.
- routing and dispatching of trucks
- truck servicing and maintenance
- troubleshooting delivery issues
- deal with all D.O.T. responsibilities
- handle any issues that may arise with truckers and all fleet vehicles
Perform other duties as required
- CDL B or A a plus
- Some paperwork involved
- Flexible with work hours
- Able to engage in heavy physical activity in cold temperatures
- Minimum three - five years experience as a transportation supervisor
- Excellent manual routing capabilities of the tri-state area
- Routing and/or TMS software experience helpful, but not required
- Forklift experience helpful
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must pass DMV, criminal, drug and credit background checks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- Product purchase discounts
FREE PARKING IN PRIVATE LOT!
Come join an established company that's a long-time specialist in its field!
Role: Transportation Manager
Apply for this job now.