Winning team, record sales and profit year-after-year. Our business model and family/team culture set us apart from others.
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: PC Manager
Job Summary/Purpose: The Inside Sale Representative will serve as the primary sales and account management representative to existing and new accounts within the assigned territory. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing sales and distribution within the territory by growing and maintaining the customer base and relationships. While the Outside Rep is often considered the “hunter”, the Inside Rep is the “farmer” cultivating and growing the relationships with the customer base. The ISR must be a master communicator.
- As a representative of the company, you must always exude our core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, continuous self-improvement, and one that thrives on empowerment,
- Must increase sales and distribution with existing and new accounts.
- Minimum 3 years field experience in sales or territory management.
- Must successfully introduce new products and work with current and prospective customers to meet desired sales and service needs.
- Must efficiently process product orders and maintain frequent contact with accounts.
- Must respond to customer inquiries and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Accountable to achieve sales revenue, volume, and distribution objectives in assigned territory.
- Grows existing accounts and develops new accounts through up-selling and cold calls.
- Emphasizes product features based on analysis of customer needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Actively listens to customer needs and answers questions about products, prices, availability, uses and sale terms.
- Circulates among potential customers or travels by automobile to sell products.
- Distributes product samples and detailed product literature.
- Explains products and prices and demonstrates use of products.
- Identifies prospective customers and creates new opportunities by using business directories, following leads fromexisting customers/vendors, participating in industry organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepares all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts, including call reports entered into CRM system and orders.
- Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Maintains customer records and other duties as required.
Essential knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience:
· Knowledge of company product lines, plastics and materials preferred.
· Management and/or sales experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including development of marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, sales control, and competitive analysis.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing superior customer services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and soliciting feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Strong communication skills for building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is a plus.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Maryland Heights,
Apply for this job now.