COMPANY: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £70000 - £90000 per annum
Corporate International Transactions Associate
Associate Level solicitor specialising in Corporate Global Transactions work.
I am currently working with a Legal 500 firm who are seeking an experienced an International Transactions Associate to join their 'top-notch' Corporate team in Manchester.
One of the largest independent practices in the North West of England, the firm are multi award-winning and boast the very best lawyers within the industry. The firm works with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally
- Determine the scope of work required on new mandates, in collaboration with the partner, other lawyer or client, including: agreeing deliverables and the appropriate level of project management/oversight; determining the appropriate legal tech solutions that can be used to support the project; and pricing;
- Drafting/negotiating transaction documents;
- Working on a wide variety of large, complex public and private M&A transactions, including full scale worldwide mergers of existing businesses, new ventures and a variety of joint ventures;
- Working on full-scale worldwide mergers of existing businesses, new ventures and a variety of joint ventures;
- Involvement in funds and regulatory work;
- Establish effective relationships with partners and clients by displaying a solid understanding of their current and future needs and identifying opportunities for service delivery through promotion of the Firm;
- Participating in training sessions and team meetings within core area practice groups and with the Quality Assurance, Innovation and Continuous Improvement teams;
- Use transactional expertise to design and deliver training both within the Firm and to colleagues in the firm's other offices.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Joseph on 0161 834 0225 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.