We are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to join our fantastic Learning and Development team as a Learning and Development Consultant in our head office in Birmingham!
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses - and it all starts with our industry leading training we provide.
In this role you will help us to succeed by:
- Ensuring regular Office Visits
- Offering 121 support and call coaching during office visits
- Ensuring regular Academy Reviews
- Identify challenges and plan to overcome them
- Delivering effective induction programs
- Delivering constructive and objective feedback both verbal and written
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through discussions with managers
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by taking an active interest in the field of L&D
- Reporting weekly to the L&D Manager on the progress of Academy members
- Research industry trends, training strategies & tools
The experience and skills that will help you hit the ground running are:
- Previous sales experience, specifically in recruitment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Being organised and methodical
- Having excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Being tactful and patient
- Excellent time management
- Having an interest in how people learn
- Proficient and Microsoft Word and Excel
You will be successful by demonstrating our core values. We want you to show:
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Learning and Development Consultant vacancy then please call Aishah on 0115 824 1887.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.