Perform process and production maintenance throughout the facility. Multicraft Maintenance includes, but not be limited to machine breakdowns, installation and startups, process improvements, preventative maintenance programs and continuous machine improvements, increasing machine reliability and installation of facility capital investments. Responsibilities include electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, plumbing, equipment rebuilding, and mechanical fabrication, reading electrical and mechanical prints, and setting up precision instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment using a systematic diagnostic approach.
Ø Repair and maintain mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic components on production machines such as metal fabricating stamping machines, material handling system, automated assembly machines, degreasing equipment, anodizing lines, and conveyor systems.
Ø Repair/replace damaged air, chemical, water and hydraulic pipes on machine and measures, cuts, threads and installs new pipe.
Ø Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems, replace as needed.
Ø Aligns and adjust components on machines to improve or correct machine functionality and part quality.
Ø Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
Ø Install and repair electrical systems, electric apparatus and components on industrial process machinery and equipment.
Ø Diagnoses malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, rectifiers, instrumentation, wiring, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
Ø Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches and motors and positions sensing devices.
Ø Bend conduit; install new wiring for sensors, valves, actuators, and other electrical devices used for machine and process control.
Ø Troubleshoot machine controls utilizing a PLC, servo, stepper, and basic relay logic controls.
- Test all repairs and installations for correct functionality and proper performance. Record all work completed in the company asset tracking software, communicating issues, parts used and need to restock components to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Strong troubleshooting skills a must
- Experience with hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems
- Ability to fabricate, including metal fitting, welding, & cutting
- Electrical experience with systems from low voltage up to 480V 3 phase
- Ability to read/interpret electrical schematics
- Instrumentation and PLC troubleshooting and programming skills
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to set up and operate metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
- Press machine equipment maintenance experience specifically mechanical transfer or eyelet presses a plus.
Check out what Anomatic has to offer! Anomatic was founded over 50 years ago and we are GROWING! We have doubled in size in the last 5 years and offer job stability as we have never had a layoff! Our decades of experience have made us the leader in designing, manufacturing and finishing custom anodized aluminum closers, jar covers, collars and other packaging for the most successful Beauty and Personal Care Brands! These include: Bath & Body, Victoria Secret, Pink and Abercrombie & Fitch just to name a few!
Role: Multicraft Maintenance Technicians - 3rd Shift (10:00pm - 6:30am)
Location: New Albany,
Apply for this job now.