Site or Unit :
Riverside Court Care Home
Salmoor Way 31 Irish Street Maryport Cumbria CA15 8AZ
Contracted Weekly Hours : Bank
Riverside Court Care Home is a purpose built home, providing nursing and social care for older adults. Riverside Court is situated in the historic town of Maryport, within easy reach of shops, other amenities and public transport. The Lake District is a short drive away. It is located close to Riverside Ellen and the Harbour side. At Riverside Court, care is based around each person's individual needs. Some of our residents have only modest care requirements and may simply enjoy living within secure and caring environment; others need 24 hour nursing assistance. However, whatever the need care is delivered with patience, kindness and understanding. We are committed to providing the highest possible standards of care. Residents will be treated as an individual and cared for with respect and dignity within a safe, comfortable and homely environment which provides stimulation and encourages independence where appropriate.
As the Maintenance Person you will positively promote excellent health and safety standards within and around the home, supporting the home manager to maintain a safe environment for residents in our care.
So as a Maintenance Person what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the Care Home and surrounding grounds; ensuring excellent first Impressions to all who visit.
- Ensuring the smooth operation and serviceability of all services such as heating, lighting, plumbing and non-medical equipment required for the safe and efficient operation of the Home.
- Work positively with the Home Manager, Estates Manager and Regional Manager to achieve outcomes for the longer-term tasks such as refurbishment, non day-to-day servicing, redecoration etc.
- Take an active role in the monitoring of any risk areas regarding the Homes operations and security and advise the Home Manager accordingly.
- Maintain the home as a pleasant, friendly and secure place to live.
In order to be our Maintenance Person you should have:
A genuine interest in promoting independence and life style opportunities for older people as well as being able to work unsupervised.
Will need to be confident and enthusiastic enough to carry out fault finding and basic repairs to all equipment, for example- catering and laundering machines.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
Not ready to
Role: Maintenance Person
Apply for this job now.