We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our NHS client's busy Department at their acute hospital site, located in Chertsey - just inside the M25, on the border of southwest London and the north of the home county of Surrey.
There may also be opportunities for Anaesthetic and/or Recovery experienced candidates, so multi-skilled applicants are particularly welcome to apply.
This is a full-time role but the Trust is committed to, where possible, offering flexible hours/shift opportunities.
This NHS Trust is the largest provider of acute hospital services in southwest London and Surrey serving a population of over 410,000 people and employing 3,700 staff.
Their pledge is 'Patients First - Personal Responsibility - Passion for Excellence - Pride in our Team'
Just 50 minutes to central London, this site offers a balance between city and more spacious surroundings of the Home County of Surrey.
The Theatre complex comprises eight main Theatre suites treating a full range of elective and trauma lists.
- New employees are offered their first months on-site accommodation free.
- If relocating from out of the area, relocation costs can be reimbursed.
- Nurses from outside the UK can be offered sponsorship and support for completion of their NMC OSCE.
- Full NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with (or eligible for) NMC or HCPC registration, as applicable.
- Six months Scrub experience
- Enthusiastic newly qualified or soon to qualify ODPs seeking a Scrub role in a supportive NHS Trust setting are welcome to apply
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.