As a Supervisor you will be overseeing all personnel to ensure they are executing their daily responsibilities along with training and evaluating new and existing associates. Additionally this position requires problem resolution and daily hands on management of files through an online management program. The position requires good communication and customer service skills as you will be dealing directly with our customers via phone and e-mail.
- Supervise a team to ensure productivity and cohesion
- Utilize customer service skills to resolve and mediate any customer service related issues.
- Coordinate with client program director(s) for issue clarification and resolution
- Provide directives in claim files to move claims forward to completion
- Monitor and manage e-mail in-box/web application to insure associates are prioritizing demand.
- Monitor daily reports to identify exceptions and deliver to your TEAM for action
- Provide training to new hires
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business and/or management related field required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of property insurance claims or related experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service Call Center.
- Insurance claims knowledge experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated stable customer work experience is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical Capacity: Must be able to manage multiple systems at once and maintain attention to detail. Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word).
- Time Management: Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Team Work Orientation: Project / team supervision and team facilitation experience. Possess the ability to interact and work well with others.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Excellent judgment / critical-thinking and decision making skills.
- Customer/Client Focus: Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to focus on the needs of the customer.
- Communication Proficiency: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; customer-service orientation.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role that requires frequent communication with internal and external customers via email and phone. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Additionally, this role would require the ability to move files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours vary: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Your Job Description is a broad indication of the work you are required to do. However, you may be required within the bounds of reasonability to undertake other duties given to you by your superior. No Job Title, nor Job Description, can be regarded as a precise specification of duties, but should be seen as a guide to main responsibilities.
Ours is a people business, and we invest heavily to try to nurture a positive, can-do environment; to see that our people are engaged and challenged; that they receive support, training and opportunities; that they enjoy what they do and who they do it with. We look for positivity, creativity, energy, intelligence and collaborators with good social skills capable of working in strong teams. People make all the difference.
Role: Call Center Team Lead
Location: Rolling Meadows,
Apply for this job now.