REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – DENVER BASED
Well recognized Industry Leader, with 40 years in business, has an opening for a special Sales Manager to lead, train, manage and grow our Rocky Mountain regional sales team. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Denver based Sales Manager who’s looking for their last career stop!
$80,000 to $150,000 and More , Annually (D.O.E)
Industry Leading Western US Sales Organization has an immediate opening for a proven Sales Manager. We are seeking a energetic, motivational and accomplished Sales Professional who has proven experience developing and leading a sales team as well as driving sales growth. You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
• Coordinate and manage all sales team activities
• Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
• Recruit and train new sales representatives
• Report on team and individual performance
• Motivate and hold all team members accountable to established company standards
• Build new partnerships with potential clients
• Minimum two years previous experience in sales, direct “B to C”sales experience is a plus!
• Minimum 1 year verifiable experience as a supervisor or manager over a sales team of 5+ or more sales representatives
• Must exhibit strong motivational and leadership qualities
• Proven ability to build rapport with clients
• Demonstrate ability to build rapport, morale and spirit within all sales and support team members
• History of success and achievement in previous position(s)
* Base Salary, Bonus, Commission and Full Benefits Offered
* Medical, Dental, 401K, Vision, Life, Employer Paid Vacation, etc.
**For immediate consideration please forward your current resume and contact information including your phone number
#-california/business-reviews/construction-and-remodeling-services/k-designers-in-gold-river-ca-4000011 #designers.com/# ##!get_involved/c8k2
One of the largest home remodeling companies in the nation, largest west of the Mississippi. Been in business over 40 years.
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.