We are looking for a Cost Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine inventory transactions, bills of material, routings, and labor standards
- Develop and analyze reporting for product costing, gross margins and monthly cycle counting
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Work with Finance, IT and Operations to assist with continuing ERP implementation goals
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in cost accounting, ERP systems and other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ultra Aluminum manufactures and distributes ornamental aluminum fencing, gates, and railing systems to a wide network of contractors and landscapers. Our complete line of low-maintenance aluminum fencing products brings the traditional look of wrought-iron fence to Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications.
Role: Cost Analyst
Apply for this job now.