Preschool Assistant Teacher
Primrose School of Bristow is a family-run preschool and licensed childcare center providing early childhood education and care to young children. Our Balanced Learning curriculum, thorough training, and character-driven approach to nurturing and guiding students to success enables our teachers to continually grow. We are looking for an Early Preschool Assistant Teacher to join our team!
Assistant Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Implement lesson plans and appropriate play-based activities through our cycle of learning
- Supervise children and ensure their daily safety and health
- Communicate with co-teachers, parents, children, and others in a kind, respectful way
Assistant Teacher Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, CDA.
- Background check
- Dedication to delivering the wow experience to all children and our school community
- One year of professional experience working with children
- Thorough paid training
- Paid time off and Sick, paid holidays
- Fun staff events
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent CDA preferred
- licensed child care/professional: 1 year
Role: Teacher Assistant
Apply for this job now.