Element Consulting Group has an immediate need for a SharePoint Developer to join our Client's team in Duluth, MN on a direct hire, full-time basis.
The SharePoint Developer's primary responsibilities include leading cross-functional teams in the definition, configuration, deployment, and administration of enterprise SharePoint solutions. This will specifically include workflow design and buildout, content migration, and secure accessibility of data via multiple platforms. The successful candidate must have customer facing business analyst skills with experience in collaborating with functional teams to deliver impactful solutions to the business and will be experienced in make or buy decision making.
What’s expected in this role?
- Design, manage and deploy SharePoint solutions, applications, site collections, sites
- Analyze functional requirements and translate them into SharePoint solutions
- Business Process Automation / Workflow Analysis, Design, and Development
- Systems Integration with SharePoint, Cloud Storage, Business Intelligence, and other Applications
- SharePoint Content Management and Configuration
- SharePoint Administration, Security, and Upgrades
- SharePoint Level-2 Support and Advanced Training
- Vendor Management of Outsourced Providers
To be successful in the role, you must be highly skilled in:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016 platforms
- Microsoft .NET framework and ASP.NET programming language
- Microsoft OneDrive or other cloud storage platform
- VMware Workspace One or other mobility integration platform is a plus
- Microsoft SQL / BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) is a plus
We are looking for a candidate that has:
- Business analytical skills gathering requirements and developing solutions with cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills detailing findings, recommendations, and solutions to leadership
- Project manager abilities including project planning, deliverables creation, and scheduling
- Ability to train users and explain technical concepts in easy to understand language
- A Can-Do Attitude! Ability to align technology solutions to business need
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in SharePoint development experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with developing workflow solutions
- Multiple SharePoint upgrade experience
Element Consulting Group offers an attractive benefits package including medical, life, dental & vision insurance, health saving account, 401(k) with match and more!
Founded in 2005, Element Consulting specializes in providing highly qualified, experienced consultants to fulfill your business needs. Healthcare is our niche, but we’re also rich in other industry experience, including finance and manufacturing.
As former delivery specialists themselves, our principals understand your business - and know the highly experienced, educated candidates you’re seeking for support.
Role: SharePoint Developer
Apply for this job now.