Cloud Brigade provides strategic, custom business and technical services. Since our inception in 2005, we focus on building innovative projects and solving complex business problems with technology. Located in Santa Cruz, California for over 15 years, we've utilized our extensive breadth and depth of software development, machine learning and operational IT skills and experience to serve small to large companies, resulting in customer business growth, referrals and partnerships.
Cloud Brigade is looking for a Head of Marketing who can help us gain market awareness and generate sales leads. The Marketing Lead is responsible for Cloud Brigade's marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate about promoting an IT business to the next level. Applicants should be able to create and implement marketing strategies and programs to reach businesses through digital and traditional platforms. The Marketing Lead will collaborate with sales and engineering to jointly uncover pain points other businesses are facing and prioritize the marketing campaigns to meet these needs. Essential job tasks include developing marketing plans and devising out-of-the-box strategies for reaching other businesses. If you have experience with marketing research, planning, problem-solving, and innovative ideas to execution and analytical measurement, we would love to hear from you.
As Cloud Brigade's one stop marketing resource, applicants need to be able to plan, strategize and develop marketing programs and activities, as well as execute them. The ability to create and manage content is also one of this position's top priorities.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years B2B marketing experience.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Develop and continue to fine-tune overall company messaging and positioning.
- Understand and be able to implement website site plans and best practices for content management and creation.
- Understand customer journey and create content around specific personas, industries and
- Understand and implement best practices for website interactivity and call-to-actions.
- Ability to stay up-to-date and research market trends and IT subject matter to create technical content, while also communicating value.
- Direct experience using WordPress to develop websites. Graphic Design skills are a plus.
- Expert in website analytics and SEO for increased visibility weekly reports. (Using Google Analytics, Ads & Keywords. Familiarity with Woopra and Crazy Egg are a plus.)
- Create Social Media strategy, calendar and implementation.
- Create monthly newsletters using MailChimp, including project management, writing content, selecting imagery, etc.
- Create sales tools like presentations, infographics, battlecards, email campaigns, etc..
- Manage and lead partner programs and marketing initiatives. Delegate tasks as needed.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Manage customer reference program, including the creation and promotion of customer case studies and quotes.
- Ability to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives.
- Ability to create a PR plan, strategy, and execution.
Powered by JazzHR