COMPANY: CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
· Experienced female carers (X 2) required to live in and carry out the following duties.
· Take care and responsibility of an elderly lady with mild dementia and no mobility.
· Look after her every need from toileting, dressing and feeding (total care).
· General housework duties during the shift period.
· Report to ladies main carer’s (son & daughter).
· Have in place police clearance to look after the elderly.
The work will entail arriving to the place of work for a handover from the previous Carer and ensure all is in place for a smooth transition.
Take responsibility of medication to be administered at set times and all general works to look after our mu
The work schedule will be 5-10 full days and nights on and then relieved by the next carer, although this can be discussed further depending on the response from applicants.
A lying shift will be required at the start and payment will be made by Bacs directly to your account.