Practice Director (Management Resources)
The primary responsibility of the Practice Director is to maintain a consistent above average performance metrics, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom they supervise, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Key Core Competencies:
Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
Drive revenue generating activities/practice group performance.
Execute operational focus areas.
Meet productivity standards, individual and staff practice group.
Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
Make quality decisions.
Infrastructure (Resource Management)
Reach target performance metrics, individual and staff.
Attract and source.
Train, develop and retain staff.
Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
Promote a culture of collaboration.
Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
Manage change efforts.
Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
Conduct effective meetings.
Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity, equity and inclusion are championed.
Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
Strives to understand and support others.
Follow through on commitments.
Treats others fairly and consistently.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
# of practice groups: 1 practice group.
Total Headcount: up to 4 including practice director.
1+ years talent solutions and/or management or equivalent experience required.
Proven performance in Talent Manager role.
Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet