Vitality, Wellbeing Coach, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As ourWellbeing Coach, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
With professional education and proven work experience in health&wellbeing, our Wellbeing Coach will bring Vitality’s core purpose to life, playing a key role in the onsite and virtual delivery of Vitality Wellness services, actively engaging with members on a daily basis via various means to help them improve their health.
Key responsibilities of our Wellbeing Coach:
- Delivering live virtual events with an area of expertise via the wellbeing programme, e.g. HIIT club, Mindful Monday etc
- Delivering educational workshops to Vitality members, via direct business client relationships and via the wellbeing programme open to all members
- Liaising with Vitality members via a range of methods
- Contributing clinically accurate&relevant content (written, audio&video) for relevant wellbeing services and marketing campaigns
- Actively contributing to the development and innovation of wellbeing programme and wellness services
- Representing the Vitality coaches with active participation in opportunities to educate&promote Wellness Services
- Being a face of Vitality through the representation of Vitality at various business-related events
What we’re looking for in our Wellbeing Coach:
- The ability to work collaboratively with individuals to assess and diagnose health, utilising effective communication strategies, specialist knowledge, data analysis skills and/or equipment
- A people orientated individual, eager to coach and motivate others
- A strong communicator, verbally and non-verbally
- Passionate about health&wellbeing
- A growth mindset with evidence of career progression
- Proven work experience in health and well being
-MSc Applied Sports Physiology
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th August 2021
Working for Vitality, you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Wellbeing Coach, thenplease click ‘apply’ today.