SEN Teaching Assistant | Wickford
We are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants for temporary and permanent roles to work in some of our partnered Schools in the Wickford, Essex area.
You must be able to easily adapt to situations, be attentive and communicate effectively within your team in order to maintain the high level of standards expected.
- Relevant SEN experience (PMLD, ASC, SLD or MLD) or qualifications is desired.
- A passion and enthusiasm to see pupils achieve their best potential
- Dedication to the needs of all your pupils, working with other staff members to offer emotional and academic support
- A Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or willing apply for one
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence
- Punctual and reliable
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Summer at the Essex branch on 01245 690935