Counterbalance FLT Driver based at our new site in Leamington Spa , Permanent Role
Details of a Counterbalance FLT Driver:
- Work a 4 on 4 off rota (7am-7pm)
- Pay from £24000-£25000 PA
- Permanent role
- Long term opportunity with training and pushed progression throughout.
As a Counterbalance FLT Driver you would be required but not limited to:
- Dealing with HGV Drivers and locating to bays
- Loading and unloading
- General Housekeeping duties
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Keeping high quality standards prior to acceptance or dispatch
- Previous Warehouse experience is not essential but an advantage
- Logging/booking in stock or discrepancies
- Previous FLT CB experience advantageous but training could be provided
- Expired Licences, accepted plus any in-house.
Role of a Counterbalance FLT Driver
- Be able to work unsupervised where required
- Adhering to health and safety rules on site
- Knowledge and experience in loading/unloading and the process
- Knowledge of material standards
Benefits on working with The Job People as a Counterbalance FLT Driver
- Weekly Pay (Monthly pay Permanent)
- 20 days on a 4 on 4 off contract.
- Pension Scheme
- Sick pay
- Bonus Scheme
The Job People do not charge for their services.