An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Flights and Ticketing Specialist to join our busy team. The role will involve accurately issuing all tickets within the department to prevent ADMs and save costs where possible in accordance with company procedures. You will also assist with training existing team members in all aspects of flights and provide a helpdesk for the sales team with fare queries.
Key Responsibilities ;
- Creating bookings in both Galileo and in-house reservation system
- BSP reconciliation
- Issuing automated EMDs (Electronic Miscellaneous Documents) to pay for deposits, seat reservations, excess baggage and similar as required.
- Use CAT 35/25
- Strong knowledge of Galileo
- Fully conversant in all aspects of Galileo ticketing and with airline contracts and procedures (knowledge of group or allocation flights is advantageous)
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills
Skills Required ;
- Understanding of the airline industry, airline rules and regulations, airline partners
- At least 2 years working in ticketing/ travel agency
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Role: Ticketing Consultant (Galileo)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West London, South East
Apply for this job now.