Explore Customer Service Careers
RH Hiring Event
Customer Service Representatives
Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Immediate openings - Apply Now!
Open pre-interviews, and skills assessment testing for qualified applicants. Application must be complete prior to testing by applying online in the careers section at #removed#/careers
Testing will be held at 1005 E. Pescadero Avenue, Suite 161, Tracy, CA 95304
At RH, we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset.”
RH is an innovative luxury brand that creates spaces that blur the lines between residential and retail. RH is positioned as a lifestyle brand and design authority, offering dominant assortments across a growing number of categories. Our unique product development, go-to-market and supply chain capabilities enable us to offer a compelling combination of design, quality and value that we believe is unparalleled in the marketplace.
The Customer Service Representative will provide and deliver first-class service to our customer while creating a luxury experience. The Customer Service Representative will remove obstacles, provide support, and feel empowered to “do the right thing”. They will have a passion for design and home furnishings and will focused on strategy and execution. Our Customer Service Representative will have a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury.
· Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
· Deliver luxury, omni-channel service to our customers (inbound and outbound)
· Provide true continuity of experience between our galleries, source books, website, delight centers and home delivery centers through living Our Values and demonstrating a passion for RH
· Manage complex customer orders involving cross functional partners and play a key role in achieving service level goals
· Resolve issues independently; Order management (enter, update, lookup, return, exchange and cancellations) supporting customers with every step of the journey
· Work in close partnership with galleries and home delivery centers to resolve all customer issues or concerns
· Drive revenue through customer satisfaction, product knowledge and unparalleled service
· Provide precise and accurate information regarding RH products supporting calls/emails/chats into sales (including cross selling)
· Cultivate relationships and offer personalized, dedicated service to VIP customers
· Cultivate cross-functional relationships at all levels to deliver timely solutions to our Customers
· Display professional workplace behavior with all levels of leadership
· Luxury customer service experience working with high-profile customers preferred
· Must possess the poise and confidence to interact with high-profile customers while maintaining confidentiality
· A keen understanding of luxury needs and expectations
· Possess outstanding luxury selling behaviors; listening and responding to customer needs
· Set the standard for customer service by ensuring the very best service levels at all times
· Demonstrate exceptional communication across all contact channels including email and phone
· Excellent verbal and written skills are essential
· Strong aptitude and comfort navigating across multiple systems and applications including Microsoft Suite/Salesforce
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Resourceful, creative problem solver
· Drives to meet and exceed goals and customer expectations
· Must prioritize and multitask in a fast paced dynamic environment
· Open to learning and developing new skills and processes
· Ability to work a flexible retail schedule: including some weekends, evenings, and key event days
Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby & child products. RH operates an integrated business with multiple channels of distribution including Galleries, Source Books and websites.
We serve as a curator of the finest historical design the world has to offer. Our collections of timeless, updated classics and authentic reproductions provide a unique point of view and an unmatched combination of inspired design, high quality and unparalleled value. Each season brings a wealth of new ideas culled from our partnerships with the world's most renowned artisans, allowing us to showcase their unique products, passion and vision.
RH operates galleries and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, while our Source Books and websites serve as virtual extensions and compelling tours of the brand. We currently publish Interiors, Small Spaces, Objects of Curiosity, Tableware, Outdoor and Baby & Child Source Books.
Apply at #
Role: RH Hiring Event - Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.