A CNC Programmer
to program CNC blanking and bending equipment, design and purchase CNC punching and bending tools, provide CNC tooling and part cost estimates for customer quotes, create and modify part production drawings using AutoCAD, provide technical support and work with design engineers and customers to design products for CNC manufacturing process.Required:
- Certification from a technical school, or at least 3 years' experience in CNC programming, or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability using CAD software (AutoCAD and Inventor preferred).
- Experience with CAM Software (ability to write programs from 2D or 3D models) (MasterCAM preferred).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to apply concepts of shop math, algebra and geometry.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or blueprint form.
- Ability to work patiently to achieve the necessary precision demanded by the profession.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
To apply for this temp to perm position, please send resume to#removed#
or call Wendy #removed# for additional details.
- Pay Range $22-$30/hr depending on experience
- Flexible work schedule