COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £57 - £70 per day
Behaviour Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Behaviour Support Worker within the Goole area. You will be required to work with challenging/disaffected KS2 pupils; you must have the ability to form positive working relationships with the pupils who are assigned to you. Some experience of working with pupils with SEMH is desirable.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
* Experience dealing with challenging pupils
* Confident on leading 1 to 1 catch up work
* Have a background of working with young people who risk exclusion
* The ability to work effectively with challenging family backgrounds
* Good behaviour management
* High standards of both written and spoken English as well as Mathematics
* Have a good understanding of cross curricular approaches
* Be patient, caring and a good communicator
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team
The pay ranges from £55 up to £70 per working day, depending on experience and references.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP , or call Jade your Specialist Goole Consultant on 01482 908010.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.