Community Care Hero
Not all Superheroes wear capes!!
Would you like?
- To be part of the UK's largest community based care companies
- To brighten our customer's day, giving them a hand to ensure they remain happy and healthy within their own home
- Receive competitive hourly rates from £10
- 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Career progression with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer & Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to *
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Our clients could be elderly, have physical, cognitive and learning disabilities. They need friendly faces daily to help them take medication, some light chores, bathing and personal care, preparing small meals, assistance with outings and general companionship
Being able to access your own vehicle for work purposes is advantageous
To be part of our family you will need to pass DBS checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK. You will need to be available for a variety of shifts including weekends
For further information, please apply and we will be in contact!
Sagecare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Ripley, Alfreton, Belper, Derby, Heanor, Long Eaton, Little Eaton
DE5, DE21, DE55, DE56, DE75, NG10