Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Programming
Manufacturing Engineer (ME) position is responsible for the process of manufacturing medical devices. The process needs to be stable and repeatable. This position will maintain an environment of continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility.
- Develop new or improved manufacturing methods using existing or new equipment.
- Investigate, recommend, and justify new technologies, manufacturing methods and equipment to meet competitive business needs and improve efficiencies.
- Confer with vendors and internal resources to arrange for purchase and installation of equipment, materials, etc.
- Analyze and design layout of equipment and workspace ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Understand how to process various materials on Swiss style lathes and/or 5 axis mills.
- Investigate options for new or improved tooling or tooling systems
- Assist in documenting processes and training personnel.
- Create and revise documents such as Work Instructions, Training Guides, and Preventative Maintenance.
- Assist in developing and conducting validation protocols including IQ, OQ, and PQ activities as required
- Analyze process outputs using statistical methods to ensure stability
- Overall process oriented mindset
- Perform other duties as required/assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing experience, Medical device is a plus
- Programming background in Swiss and/or 5 axis(surfacing) is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- 3D CAD proficiency, SolidWorks is a plus
- CAM proficiency, MasterCam is a plus
- Read, analyze and interpret complex manufacturing documents
- Strong manufacturing background (CNC/Metal cutting)
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives.
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Programming
Location: Willow Grove,
Apply for this job now.