COMPANY: CLAYTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £25000 - £33000 per annum
Fee Earner - Family Law
My client who is a well-respected and established law firm who are Law Society accredited. They are currently looking for an experienced Family Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years' experience.
We are currently looking to recruit a committed and experienced Family Law Solicitor to join our team. You must be able to handle a busy caseload of Private & Public funded cases and demonstrate your ability and experience in dealing with the following type of matters:
- Divorce & Separation
- Ancillary Relief
- Separation Agreements
- Related Financial and Private Law Children matters
- Domestic Abuse cases
- Care Proceedings
This is a rare and challenging opportunity, which offers excellent benefits and career prospects for the right candidate.
- Solicitor or CILEX with a minimum of two years' experience in this area
- Must be able to carry out their own advocacy
- Experience of Legal Aid Work would be an advantage
- The successful candidate must be highly experienced in a broad range of public and privately funded cases in this area.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in dealing with these types of cases.
- The successful candidate must have a strong ability to manage and supervise as well as fee earn and be able to demonstrate the same.
- Be professional and have a pro-active approach with the ability to work independently with limited supervision, showing integrity and professionalism always.
- Have excellent client care skills to include the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business with the goal of building the firms own client following.
- Must also be able to develop and maintain local and national networks to attract and secure new business and build relationships with other professionals and third parties.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies