Company: COBRA COFFEE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,500 per annum
Assistant Store Manager
Are you up for being part of the Starbucks experience? Do you love inspiring great performance and creating great cultures? We’re looking for an Assistant Store Manager who can embrace our coffee culture and keep it at the heart of everything we do.
What to expect
You’ll support the Store Manager in leading a team of store partners, improving performance and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and product quality. You’ll be fully aware of the store’s financial performance, identifying store growth opportunities and implementing action plans to achieve sales budgets and increase profitability.
You’ll stay up to date with relevant health and safety, compliance, audit and security policies and adhere to subsequent health and safety and employment laws.
What you’ll need
We need an Assistant Store Manager who embraces diversity and inclusion, and welcomes and learns from people with different backgrounds and perspectives. You’ll willingly share your expertise and listen to others, showing genuine care and understanding.
You’ll display a ‘customer comes first’ attitude and act as a role model, displaying commitment and flexibility when it comes to working hours, covering evenings, mornings and weekends. You’ll also live and breathe our core values and ensure your team is aware and active when it comes to applying them to everyday work.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience of managing people and teams, in a retail/hospitality environment
- Effective problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to develop and grow both a team and business
- Well organised, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Able to effectively prioritise and delegate
- Ideally, GSCE pass grade or above in English and Maths – must be numerate, however relevant experience outweighs academic qualifications
- Proficient on a computer with experience using programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
What’s in it for you
This superb opportunity to manage your own Starbucks store comes with:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Southern Co-op colleague member discount card
- Life insurance and other support features
- Cobra Coffee Starbucks discount (only available in Cobra stores)
- In-store discounts and free beverages (limits per shift)