WORKING ACROSS CORNWALL FROM THEIR BASE IN WADEBRIDGE.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FIREPLACE, INSTALLER AND FINISHER FOR THIS AWARD WINNING COMPANY IN NORTH CORNWALL
The primary element of this role is constructing fireplaces into which fires will be fitted.
It is therefore essential to work accurately to given dimensions, designs and drawings. You will be completing fireplaces, installing feature walls, which may include shelving, seating, TV compartments and more. The highest standards are required to achieve the best results for this companies clients.
This is a new role within my client's staff structure and is specifically for someone who has a very keen attention to detail and takes a pride in producing a perfect finish every time.
You will need a wide skill set and proven track record of high standard interior works.
This is not a fireplace installation position and you do not need a back ground in fitting fires (although you will assist in fire and chimney installation).
A few things about you:
- You will display great attention to detail following drawings and directions exactly
- The drive and ability to adapt to new situations and plan your work efficiently, working within time and financial constraints.
- A good team member, willing to work as part of a team or individually to ensure a perfect finish every time.
- Capable of making decisions considering, installation, design and Health & Safety at the point of installation.
- Have a willingness to learn new methods and work with new materials
- Enjoy working with a variety of mediums including wood, metal frame work, boarding, plastering and painting.
- Confident to provide feedback and offer options on products and installation issues to improve our service.
- Good carpentry / building skills covering construction of false walls in timber and metal stud, installation of shelving and storage units
- An eye for detail and finishing
- A proven track record
They are a market leader in innovation and fireplace design.
They are open to ideas from their staff for improvements or opportunities, dedicated to the ongoing training and development of the team and put a focus on internal progression.
The package is exceptional with Company Pension, PPE and Uniform provided.
Excellent Staff Discount rates along with Company Van
Full-time Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year -depending on experience/qualifications
You will need to hold a full clean, driving License along with (Required)ACS (Preferred)CSCS (preferred)