Job Title: Billing Inquiry Associate
Location: Throop, PA 18512
8:30pm to 5:00am (Monday-Friday) - 3 month(s) contract
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Duties include assisting and responding to customer inquiries concerning their bill, consulting and performing the research necessary to resolve inquiries.
- May also process incentives, input incentive information into the system, audit shipper detail, correct suspense detail, prepare billing adjustments, and perform research.
- Additional duties may also include general administrative tasks.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, required.
- Problem solving, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills a must.
- Prior office experience is preferred.
- This is for a NIGHT SHIFT POSITION.
Senior Recruiter | Pyramid Consulting, Inc. |
11100 Atlantis Place, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Office: 404-400-1114 | Mobile: 919-551-0157 | Email: #removed#
USA | Canada | UK | India | Singapore
At Pyramid Consulting, Inc. We Find Hidden Talent. Pyramid Consulting provides rewarding career opportunities for Business Professionals and enables our Clients to compete and win in today’s technology-driven global markets. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pyramid supports our Client partners around the world, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom*, European Union* and India* through a combination of local offices and global delivery.
Role: Billing Inquiry Associate
Apply for this job now.