CLINICAL SUPERVISOR - Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Do you want to work with good physicians and providers in a family environment where employees are recognized and rewarded? Premier Medical Group is committed to becoming an 'Employer of Choice. Our last employee engagement survey told us our employees would recommend Premier to their family and friends as the place to received quality healthcare and a great place to work.
Premier Medical Group is seeking a strong clinical leader for our patient care team. Must be patient focused and always put patients first. We are looking for a talented motivator to lead our providers, nursing staff, and support staff to success. Are you goal oriented? Do you have demonstrated skills in holding your team accountable, leading by example, recognizing and rewarding achievements? If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you.
The Clinical Supervisor manages, coordinates and directs the clinic staff in accordance with State and Federal guidelines and Premier Medical Group policy.
- Responsible for the assessment of staffing needs. Staffs in accordance with patient flow and master work schedule within budget guidelines.
- Coordinates the general and technical supervision of department personal in accordance with Clinic, governmental and other regulatory standards such as CLIA and OSHA
- Ensures achievement of clinical goals and objectives within budgetary guidelines.
- Recommends and implements departmental policies and procedures, updates and trains staff on changes.
- Participates in patient care essential to the assessment, promotion, maintenance and restoration of each patient’s health and wellness.
- Evaluates patient care needs. Suggests solutions to patient care crises and problems and complaints.
- Assists in training, orientation and performance evaluation of departmental personnel.
- Assigns duties, provides guidance and counsel, develops and provides in-service education
- Maintains departmental payroll records. Approves time cards and overtime
- Reviews department supply requisitions. Tracks and analyses clinical expenses.
- Resolves customer service issues within the department.
- Outpatient physician office experience highly preferred
- Supervisory experience is required with strong team management skills
- Knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Must be thorough and self –directed
- Strong communication and people skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully analyze problems and development appropriate solution
- Experience with electronic medical records, excel spreadsheets, and various HR and Payroll software
Premier Medical Group is the largest physician-owned and directed, multi-specialty group in the Clarksville-Montgomery County area. With four convenient locations, almost 60 providers and seven specialties, we provide a wide range of healthcare services to families and business throughout the area.
Role: Clinical Supervisor - Outpatient Clinic
Apply for this job now.