Are you passionate about sales and learning how to become a manager? Are you fascinated by the wireless industry, find enjoyment in building a team, educating customers and bringing them up to speed on the newest wireless release. Do you want to a be part of the fastest growing partner of the UN-Carrier? Then read on!
TM Wireless, is the largest T-Mobile Premium Retailer in the SoCal. With 91 Magenta locations and more on the way, we are continuously looking for talented go-getters who generate a buzz around our products and services.
Applicants applying for this position will be for our Inland Empire South store locations, listed below:
• Jurupa Valley
• Moreno Valley
• Redlands (2 store locations to pick from)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the behaviors of your Mobile Expert and Mobile Associate team members in order to meet or exceed sales goals by overseeing all store functions, from sales, customer experience, and store operations.
- During scheduled shift hours, Retail Associate Managers are expected to be on-call and be available to satisfy the needs of their assigned retail location.
- During scheduled shift hours, Retail Associate Managers are expected to answer company communication including but not limited to phone calls, e-mails and/or messages.
- Meet and uphold all TM Wireless Company Standards and Policies while dutifully representing the T-Mobile brand.
- Demonstrate that performance and results matter by coaching, counseling, and addressing employees as needed.
- Execute the sales initiatives and strategies.
- Set proper expectations with Mobile Experts by sharing goals, observations, and reporting to create a goal-oriented environment.
- Recognize delivery of excellent customer experience and sales performance achievement.
- Identify missed sales behaviors and address with an aim to improve and develop performance.
- Support the RSM by maintaining and ordering supplies for store operations in accordance to store budget.
- Achieve active communication with appropriate layers of leadership on behalf of the store including unforeseen emergencies.
- Ensure only certified Keyholders are in possession of keys at all times and report if any keys are lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Coach and train towards Keyholder certification.
- Support Alarm system operations.
- Other additional projects or duties, as assigned.
- Able to work closely with the Retail Store Manager and productively take direction to achieve cohesive leadership teamwork.
- One year management experience in retail environment.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Positive work attitude.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be highly organized.
- Current on regulatory, legal and other employee management developments.
- Must be able to be standing for long periods of times and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work varied schedules including nights, weekends, holidays as needed.
What's in it for you!
- Your ability to sell is unlimited therefore, your commissions are Un-capped!
- Generous T-Mobile wireless service discounts.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits - so you can stay in tip top shape!
- Career Development Programs for Retail Sales Associates to get into Retail Management!
- A chance to build an exciting career and join the UN-Carrier Movement!
TM Wireless, Inc is committed on building a diverse team that will assist our customers. TM Wireless, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
TM Wireless is...
the Largest T-Mobile Partner in the South West region with all stores conveniently located throughout Southern California! We pride ourselves on career development of our sales force - we teach our people how to make money, develop sales and leadership skills and provide a road map to a long-term career in the Wireless Retail industry.-
Join the Movement! Change Wireless for Good!
Be a part of the Un-Carrier and gain retail experience like none other!
This is the opportunity to do something special,and be part of a company that is changing Wireless for Good!
And we couldn’t do it without the talent and leadership abilities of someone like you.
So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime?
We invite you to apply today!
Role: Retail Associate Manager
Apply for this job now.