Looking to take the next step in your career with an expanding top logistics company, while supporting one of the world's leading vehicle manufacturers?
We’re seeking Entry-Level Operations Supervisor candidates for our Romulus, MI crossdock operation. This facility supports a major vehicle manufacturer and provides transportation management operations and crossdock shipping to multiple locations in the Metro Detroit area.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. is a leading third party logistics provider (3PL) that offers a broad scope of services throughout the entire supply chain. ULH's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
As a successful candidate:
- You have 2+ years experience in a warehousing, distribution or production environment
- Your background is strong in supervisory, management, or leadership experience
- You have a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree (preferred)
- You possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Your computer skills are strong, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You enjoys problem solving and analytical situations, as well as have a strong attention to detail
- You display strong work ethic, and ability to multitask
- You share a competitive and career oriented mindset
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL WITH THE COMPANY
Responsibilities may include:
- Direct supervision of clerical and labor staff
- Coordination and supervision of day-to-day production and cross-dock operations
- Supervision of outbound shipments and trailer slotting locations
- Management of quality and safety compliance, as well as company policies and procedures
- Interacting with the customer and driving staff on a daily basis, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Production of various reports related to quality, safety, timeliness, staffing, maintenance, and discrepancies
- Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or Facility Manager
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, and paid time off in addition to offering upward mobility within the company.
If you are energetic, self-motivated and looking to launch your career to new heights while becoming part of an expanding organization - don't waste a second - respond today!
Check us out on the web at: #removed#!
Universal Logistics Holdings is a full-service provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions. For over 80 years, we have provided complete services including dry van and specialized transportation, intermodal drayage, material handling and value-added services, and global trade management.
Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Role: Entry-Level Operations Supervisor
Apply for this job now.