About the Job
Carvoy is looking to hire an Automotive Sales Representative.
The Client Manager is the main point of contact for customers throughout the Carvoy Concierge process. It is Carvoy’s forward facing, expert personality who assists customers looking to buy a car and/or sell their used car. You will be interacting with buyers on a daily basis, providing them with a highly responsive, stress-free leasing experience across all dimensions of the transaction, including up-front pricing.
- Manage customer’s experience through entire new car buying transaction.
- Leveraging the Carvoy website, admin tools, content, and FAQs.
- Provide breakdown of financing options and solutions, including leasing.
- Collaborate with our Sourcing team to locate vehicles that match customers’ preferences.
- Close transactions with customers by providing a solutions oriented approach, including leveraging trade-in offers to offset new vehicle costs.
- Leverage personal network and previous customers to source new buyers.
Measures of success for this role shall include, but not be limited to:
- Teamwork and customer interaction skills.
- New car deliveries completed per month.
- Customer ratings.
- Conversion of leads to transactions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 3+ years experience in automotive retail either as an auto broker or at a franchised dealership in management.
- Customer service and/or sales positions.
- Team player with a passion for customer advocacy and a willingness to adopt a new way of working with customers to help them at all steps of the buying process.
- Comfortable with finance and lease models, CRM tools, and spreadsheets.
- Creative, on-your feet thinker with ability to balance multiple customer demands.
- Strong communication and phone skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly growing, often chaotic, start-up environment.
- Stock options.
- Commission for every car leased.
Carvoy is the most innovative and fastest growing tech start-up bringing disruptive solutions to the automotive industry. Carvoy is on a mission to make car leasing as easy and simple as buying clothing online. It allows users to start and finish the entire leasing process in the comfort of their desktop or smartphone. The company is headquartered in the heart of New York City and has offices in Midtown as well as Queens, NY.
Role: Sales Specialist
Location: Valley Stream,
Apply for this job now.