Applications Development Manager
SC Clearance - Must be eligible
Opportunity for an Applications Development Manager to join a global aerospace, defence and security organisation on a permanent basis.
* Planning and execution of all Applications Development deliverables and milestones - oversee the day to day operations of the Applications Development team, providing continuous service improvement through proactive response
* Responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed consistently to provide effective customer service and meet requirements
* Tracking and trouble-shooting issues, change controls acting as a point of escalation within the team, resolution of 2nd/3rd line IT Application issues
* Growing and maintaining the Applications portfolio, and roadmap development to enhance our products and service delivery
* Project initiation and scoping of business and technical requirements
* Liaise and engages with relevant stakeholders including end client, business partners and other teams within Enterprise IT to promote capability of service
* Experience of leading a variety of Application Development Projects and end-user facing service environments
* Demonstrable leadership and relationship building skills with the ability to form partnerships to drive consensus, identify and address issues
* Experience of developing and supporting either Microsoft SQL or Oracle databases, including building and running queries, developing reports
* Experience of supporting Commercial Off the Shelf Products (COTS) including but not limited to Doors, Enterprise Architect, PTS Windchill
* Experience of managing a small team
* Experience of C# or ASP.NET or SAP
* ITIL Foundation, Prince 2 Foundation
* Clearance Required for Role - Must be eligible
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above please apply now with most updated Cv.
Role: Applications Development Manager
Location: Milton Keynes,
Apply for this job now.