Company: BAY HOME & WINDOW
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Full Time: Salary + Commissions + Bonus
$125,000 to $150,000+
- Pre-Set, Pre-Qualified Appointments
- High Close Percentage
- Mentoring & Coaching Culture
- Tremendous Income Potential
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. This role is designed to be the primary resource for their immediate team, to educate on and hold the team accountable to our sales standards and to provide support to the overall sales organization as needed.
The Sales Manager is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Work with Design Consultants to create and fulfill their annual individual sales plans.
- Monitor daily sales activity and sales reporting for individual sales representatives
- Create a high performing team to successfully achieve and exceed monthly and their individual personal goals
- Train Design Consultants on tools, techniques, problem-solving and consultation selling methods and the BHW Philosophy that will help them become effective closers
- Drive and monitor daily sales activity, KPI standards and sales reporting
- Communicate with production department and call center management
- Oversee and manage Design Consultants to resolve any issues or disputes pertaining to contracts, change orders, customer, pricing, and lead ownership
- Implement monthly incentive programs for their team.
- Prepare reports and bring relevant topics to all management meetings
- Maintain BHW sales culture and enforce fundamentals.
- Conducting 1-on-1 meetings with each team member
- Conducting in-field ride alongs with each team member
- Conducting formal performance reviews at least annually, of sales designers.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related field is preferred, not required
- 2+ years of sales management and leadership experience
- 2+ years In-Home Sales/Management experience, preferred
- Ability to lead, develop, train, motivate, and directly supervise a team of Design Consultants
- Ability to build a customer focus high performing team
- Must have basic computer skills, including MS Suite
- Licensed California Driver and access to a reliable insured vehicle
- Pass a background check in compliance with the local law/regulations
- Obtain a Home Improvement Sales Persons (HIS) License in compliance with the State of California
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- This is a tremendous career opportunity to join a forward-leaning company, coupled with an opportunity to grow their careers inside one of the most wonderful companies in the Bay Area.
- Coaching and Training Environment
- No cold calling, pre-set appointments and leads provided.
- Paid product and sales training provided.
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
- Monthly auto/expense stipend
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with 4% company match
- Generous employee benefit programs including Dollar Matching 401K Plan.
WHO IS BAY HOME & WINDOW?
Bay Home & Window is locally owned and has been headquartered in Pleasanton, CA since 1994. The company specializes in high-end custom window treatments, while our sister company, Inspired Closets, provides elegant custom closets and other wonderful built-in organization systems.
- Listed 11 years in the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Bay Area's 50 fastest growing companies
- We partner with major retailers such as Costco and The Home Depot to emerge as one of the largest names in the industry.
- The company has earned national recognition for growth, innovation and the promotion of career development, year after year.
- The business has experienced exponential growth over the last several years. To meet our record-setting pace, we are seeking outside sales representatives to join our company in the Greater Bay Area.
Our customers LOVE us, and you can read more about our legendary customer service in hundreds of 5-star Yelp and Google reviews