COMPANY: REMEDI ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group regularly hires the best and brightest EDI / EAI / B2B Data Integration professionals who have a passion for integration work and the skills to back up their passion forged from day in day out hands on experience.
REMEDI currently has an opening for a Direct Hire EDI Developer in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area for just such an individual who has both the passion and the experience working with IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling Integrator.
The role will involve:
· New map development and support using B2B Integrator / Sterling Integrator
· Communication setup and troubleshooting
· Trading Partner onboarding
· Requirements gathering and specification development
· BPML development
· Other day to day EDI development, maintenance, and EDI best practice improvements
The position will allow a qualified candidate to make best use of their IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling Integrator development talents and problem-solving skills to make a difference year in and year out in a professional environment. Personal ownership to ensure the work is done correctly is as important as making sure the job is completed in a timely manner in order to support the goals and mission of the company and customer.
The opportunity to build additional technical skills and abilities in a complex integration environment exists during times of system upgrades and improvements for the right person possessing a solid technical foundation.
The position will require an individual with 3+ years of EDI experience working in an IBM\Sterling Integrator environment. In addition you must have the following skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of recent map development experience using IBM’s B2B Integrator (Sterling Integrator)
- 1+ year experience with various communication protocols and partner setups
- Ability to onboard a variety of EDI Trading Partners with unique requirements in a fast paced environment where quality and attention to detail is important.
- 2+ years of experience gathering requirements, developing EDI specifications, and creating and updating system documentation.
- Experience with a variety of communication protocols, EDI standards, file types, and integration methods.
- BPML Development experience
- Excellent communication abilities, and eye for detail, and good organizational skills are required for success in this role.
If you would like to learn more REMEDI, the role, or are ready have your experience considered for this position please apply online or forward a copy of your resume highlighting your EDI experience along with any questions to #removed#
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- provided by Dice