$38.00 to $40.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for an organized Network Administrator to join the efforts of a prominent firm. To excel in this position, you should be a results-oriented problem solver who is passionate about establishing and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. You will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components to develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure to support the business. You should be comfortable working with constantly changing software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems. Your commitment to staying up to date and fully informed through ongoing education is vital. This long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity is for a Network Administrator who will work in the Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, area.
What you get to do every day
- Controlling the operation of services related to all local area networks and wide area networks, while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Coordinating and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
- Providing control measures for LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam
- Troubleshooting and fixing local area networks / wide area network problems, including performance, connectivity and related issuesJob Requirements:
- Understanding of network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong familiarity with LAN (local area networks)
- Cisco Products experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of Cisco Call Manager
- Command of Meraki
- Foundational knowledge in VoIP
- Exceptional skills in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
- Prior experience in production and on-call environments
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.