We are seeking a Warehouse Associate/CDL Class A Delivery Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Tool Repair and Maintenance
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
***Please be advised this position does not offer Insurance or Vacation benefits*** The ideal candidate would be a secondary income earner with other options for insurance benefits (I.e. spouse, individual plans, etc)
RECON Engineering & Construction, Inc. is a mid-sized specialty construction company consisting of management and project teams which, combined, have over 300 years of direct hands-on experience in refractory material installation and repair, lining designs, specialty ASME Code welding for boilers and pressure vessels, crew supervision and project management. The experience and abilities of these teams are well known in the industry.
Role: Warehouse Associate/CDL Class A Delivery driver
Apply for this job now.