Join our dynamic, growing company! Sunergy California LLC has an immediate opening for a Process Engineer at our plant in Sacramento, CA area in McClellan. (bilingual Mandarin/English preferred)
The Process Engineer is responsible for the management of the process in the factory. Focus on the improvement of the photovoltaic process and quality.
Relevant experience, professionalism and first-rate communication/writing skills, as well as the ability to manage a wide variety of priorities simultaneously, are a must.
- Develop improvements to enhance the process and quality of the photovoltaic module
- Focus on the technological innovation of the products to enhance the products competitiveness
- Start up the process improvement program to accomplish the innovation of the production line
- Provide the process service to production line
- Abide the process regulations of the company and review the related SOP
- Provide the training, supporting and guidance to overseas group.
- Communicate with related department to solve problems about manufacturing process
- Be familiar with the production process of photovoltaic module
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college in mechanical and electric major will be required.
- 3 years of engineer experience minimum required.
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English preferred but not required.
Sunergy California LLC is a global high-tech company providing high-performance solar modules for reliable green power generation. Sunergy California LLC is your safe choice - reliable, committed, prepared.
Our Mission is to accelerate the adoption of solar technology across the world to conserve our environment and provide an environmentally friendly, sustainable and conflict-free power supply.
We believe the growth and prosperity of the Company depends on motivation, successes and achievements of our employees. We also feel that it is essential for all employees to work together as a team to guarantee success. We are a customer focused company with world-class brands and our employees are driven to deliver the highest quality of products to our customers.
We are committed to continuous improvement and innovation, adding value to all activities, and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to these standards makes us a great place to work and helps us continue as a category leader whose innovations often set the standard for the industry.
Join our dynamic, growing company!
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Apply for this job now.