This is a PART-TIME (20 hours or less) position and the hours of work are flexible dependent on the manager's review and approval.
Bachelor's Degree is REQUIRED for this position. A minor or major in cyber security is preferred.
The duties of this position would include:
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing cybersecurity policies and legislation in support of comprehensive cyber policy development affecting the state of Indiana.
- The incumbent will monitor and advise on the effect of such legislation and policies
- Draft reports, provide recommendations, and assist in coordinating activities related to such policy and legislation
- Remains knowledgeable of industry trends, practices, and innovations.
- Respects and maintains confidentiality.
- Works in a safe, compliant, and ethical manner at all times.
- Degree in Cybersecurity or related field
- Experience in policy research and analysis
- Maintain high productivity and confidentiality while working remotely
- Strong project management skills
- An understanding of NIST and cybersecurity frameworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
Role: Cyber Security Analyst
Apply for this job now.